NEW DELHI: Hours before a mega drill began across the capital to check the city’s preparedness for medical emergencies, four patients in the ICU of the state-run Sushruta Trauma Centre in north Delhi died because the oxygen supply suddenly stopped.
The blame game has begun and someone is on the verge of being crucified due to someone else’s gross negligence.
- 4 patients die in ICU of Sushruta Trauma Centre #Delhi #medicalnegligence (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Four patients die in Delhi due to ventilator snag (vancouverdesi.com)
- Delhi: Ventilator snag cuts off oxygen supply, leaves 4 dead (ibnlive.in.com)
- Delhi ventilator snag: Death toll rises to 5 (ibnlive.in.com)
- Delhi government to review facilities at its hospitals (vancouverdesi.com)
- Lack of oxygen in hospital claims four lives (dailymail.co.uk)
- Four killed due to alleged oxygen shortage in Delhi government hospital (ndtv.com)
- Oxygen shortage kills four in Delhi govt hospital (ndtv.com)