NEW DELHI: Rehman Malik was at it again on Saturday. A day after he offended India by drawing a parallel between the Babri Masjid demolition and the Mumbai terror attack. The visiting Pakistani minister has festered with the wounds of India’s on the 26/11 attacks by declaring that Abu Jundal worked for an Indian intelligence agency. Abu Jundal is of the main accused in teh 26/11 attacks and is said to be the main person who coordinated the Mumbai terror strikes via Ajmal Kasab and the 9 other Laskhar terrorists from his control room in Karachi.
He was also curious to know how a known criminal like Jundal and the others had landed in Pakistan. Malik claimed he has seen records suggesting that Jundal had claimed he was working as an Indian Intelligence agency source.
- Jundal an Indian operative: Malik (nation.com.pk)
- ET66:: Rehman Malik says that Captain Saurabh Kalia, the Kargil martyr, may have been killed by weather (ektamacha.com)
- India lashes out at Rehman Malik, terms comment on LeT’s Jundal ‘ridiculous’ (thenewstribe.com)
- ET66:: Rehman Malik says that Captain Saurabh Kalia, the Kargil martyr, may have been killed by weather (shaanzworld.wordpress.com)
- Raised issue of Indian interference in Balochistan: Malik (dawn.com)
- BJP slams Malik for Babri remark – The Hindu (thehindu.com)
- Pakistan has always condemned terrorism: Malik told Indian journalists (nation.com.pk)