In India, he bears a completely ignorant outlook of the facts. He has mentioned in an interview a while back that Saurabh Kalia‘s case has never been raised with Pakistan. With this statement, he has actually transcended all of Ek Tamacha’s eTamacha intensities. However, the public at large is an element of understanding. We are hoping India replies.
- ET66:: Rehman Malik says that Captain Saurabh Kalia, the Kargil martyr, may have been killed by weather (ektamacha.com)
- BJP slams Malik for Babri remark – The Hindu (thehindu.com)
- “We don’t know whether Kalia died of Pakistan bullet or … of weather” (thehindu.com)
- Rehman Malik stirs controversy, says unsure if bullet or weather killed Captain … (ibnlive.in.com)
- Kargil martyr Captain Kalia may have been killed by weather: Pakistan’s Rehman Malik (ndtv.com)