The main accused in the gang-rape, bus driver Ram Singh, has actually refused to undergo a test identification parade. This forces the police to base this case against him and his co-accused on forensic evidence only. It has been noted that out of the four arrested for the brutal gang-rape of the 23 year old Medical student, only one has agreed to undergo the Test Identification Parade.
Agreed? Excuse us…but our view is that it has to be mandatory. If the laws are so archaic, old, or apathetic, the victims will always feel intimidated!!
- ET70 :: Shocking : Brutal Gang-rape in Delhi bus, Woman critical (ektamacha.com)
- #DelhigangRape accused now charged with attempt to murder (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #Delhi rape highlights chronic women’s safety issues in India (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Delhi gang-rape: Rapists wanted to ‘teach girl a lesson’ #WTFnews #Vaw (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Girl gang-raped in moving bus in Delhi (indianhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Delhi gang-rape: ‘Confident rapists carried on with normal work after crime’ (ktrmurali.wordpress.com)