Amghrota, Jammu: The need for stricter laws is now inevitable. While Delhi was seething under protests against the brutal gang-rape last Sunday, many more cases are coming to light.
On Saturday, the 22nd Dec, night, an 18-year-old girl was allegedly raped on the outskirts of Jammu. In her statement, She said that a driver and his friend took her to a nearby forest forcibly and raped her. Both the men have since been arrested.
- India’s rape shame: Girl allegedly sexually assaulted in Jammu (ndtv.com)
- After Delhi now Jammu girl allegedly gang raped (thenewsinformer.com)
- 25-year-old gangraped by two in Jammu (ibnlive.in.com)
- Rape Cultures in India- #mustread #Vaw #Torture #AFSPA (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- ET70 :: Shocking : Brutal Gang-rape in Delhi bus, Woman critical (ektamacha.com)
- ET75 :: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit hates to call Delhi the ‘Rape Capital’ (ektamacha.com)
- ET77 :: Delhi Police :: Expired Tears!! (ektamacha.com)
- ET71 :: Apathetical Laws :: Delhi gang-rape: Bus driver has refused to take part in identification parade (ektamacha.com)
- Girl gang-raped in moving bus in Delhi (indianhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- To the Young Women and Men of Delhi: Thinking about Rape from India Gate (kafila.org)