NEW DELHI: In an interview with a news channel, Delhi Police Commissioner, has mentioned that all injured public in the protest on Sunday are basically “collateral damage“. Scores of innocent people and media personnel were injured in the multiple lathicharge orders. Neeraj Kumar said “There is always collateral damage in a crackdown,” without any remorse and apologies for the action on Sunday.
- Delhi, India, police commissioner says he will not resign over gang-rape incident – Press Trust of India (ndtv.com)
- ET77 :: Delhi Police :: Expired Tears!! (ektamacha.com)
- Delhi gangrape: Protesters say no holiday for them (ibnlive.in.com)
- Delhi rape: Traffic restrictions eased as protests calm down (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Delhi gangrape: violence at Raisina Hills; PM appeals for calm, assures safety to women (hindustantimes.com)
- Delhi gangrape: violence at India Gate, police chief says ‘public sentiments … (hindustantimes.com)
- ET79 :: Yet another shame :: Girl allegedly sexually assaulted in Jammu (ektamacha.com)